Honda Prelude Online banner

lude sighted

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  preludelancer 
#1 ·
going east on george bush heading to 75.......white 5th gen with oem lip kit and spoilerless

i was passing by too fast to see who was inside

#5 ·
i see ludes all the time. i should be more outgoing and approach them about NTPOG. there's this EBP one with that octane/skyline r34 body kit at uta. she parked in front of me the other day.

i saw the driver before she is white and a girl. she has a R&D performance or something decal on her car, it's yellow.

and there's a silver prelude "type R", 5th gen. with a carbon fiber "H" emblem. ;)

#7 ·
lumanogin said:
i see ludes all the time. i should be more outgoing and approach them about NTPOG. there's this EBP one with that octane/skyline r34 body kit at uta. she parked in front of me the other day.

i saw the driver before she is white and a girl. she has a R&D performance or something decal on her car, it's yellow.

and there's a silver prelude "type R", 5th gen. with a carbon fiber "H" emblem. ;)

have you seen that white one thats lowered? It has a wwrs kit and 5 spoke rims. It looks extremely clean, especially spoilerless.

#13 ·
lumanogin said:
yea i was "wtf is that?!!" and saw someone and then saw ur face. :laugh:

Bwhahaha :laugh:

#16 ·
lumanogin said:
Ooo..I saw someone's lude back at school. A silver one. ****ed up front bumper but a new unpainted fender and a cf hood. :)

Lol :laugh: Leave a note on his car and ask him if he'll give me his CF hood :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.