Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
i see ludes all the time. i should be more outgoing and approach them about NTPOG. there's this EBP one with that octane/skyline r34 body kit at uta. she parked in front of me the other day.

i saw the driver before she is white and a girl. she has a R&D performance or something decal on her car, it's yellow.

and there's a silver prelude "type R", 5th gen. with a carbon fiber "H" emblem. ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
lumanogin said:
i see ludes all the time. i should be more outgoing and approach them about NTPOG. there's this EBP one with that octane/skyline r34 body kit at uta. she parked in front of me the other day.

i saw the driver before she is white and a girl. she has a R&D performance or something decal on her car, it's yellow.

and there's a silver prelude "type R", 5th gen. with a carbon fiber "H" emblem. ;)

have you seen that white one thats lowered? It has a wwrs kit and 5 spoke rims. It looks extremely clean, especially spoilerless.

·
Registered
880 Posts
preludelancer said:
have you seen that white one thats lowered? It has a wwrs kit and 5 spoke rims. It looks extremely clean, especially spoilerless.
yea i've seen it. wwrs kit and Racing Hart C5 evo's, red emblems. has aem brake kit too. auto though, but then mine is too.

saw u today too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
lumanogin said:
yea i've seen it. wwrs kit and Racing Hart C5 evo's, red emblems. has aem brake kit too. auto though, but then mine is too.

saw u today too.

haha, i think i scared you when i banged on your fender. You jumped. :laugh:

·
Registered
233 Posts
since everyone's replying -- it wasn't me either! (most of you would know me) As my 5 yr old nephew says: "just follow the noise" :laugh:

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
lumanogin said:
yea i was "wtf is that?!!" and saw someone and then saw ur face. :laugh:

Bwhahaha :laugh:

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
lumanogin said:
Ooo..I saw someone's lude back at school. A silver one. ****ed up front bumper but a new unpainted fender and a cf hood. :)

Lol :laugh: Leave a note on his car and ask him if he'll give me his CF hood :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts