Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's how bad the car is swirled before I started...

Here's after I used a Swirl Remover, unfortunately some of the swirl marks were reapplied when we used what we thought was a 100% cotton terry towel

Here it is with wax still on

And here it is waxed and buffed..

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShupaLude said:
ouch, you wanna come help me :)
If you have the materials sure I can help.. Other than that I charge for detailing just like I charged Ludatic :)

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scalifludesi said:
can you detail my Lude too? :D
Ofcourse, you know what I'm gonna try and see if I could skip the Unemployment classes I am suppose to go to, so maybe I can detail Raman's and your car before LFW oh and make money too :D

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
dayam that guy's car is ****in "clean"

oh it's mine :malken:

i'm really lovin how smooth this is.. all the haze is gone and black doesn't look all "ugly" in the sunlight anymore

·
Tyler
501 Posts
Looks awesome!! I spent 8 hours on my car the other day. It felt like sand paper and had swirls gallor (sp?). I used the three step Mequiars and it felt like a babies a$$ and I ended up getting a lot of swirls out.

Good job guys:bigthumb:

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
hmmm...you only used p21s? GEPC before or just plain p21s alone? I just did my car today and its looking good...though maybe not quite as shiny as that.

ludatic: how the hell did you manage to avoid door dings? My car is ding'd to hell and back :eek:

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
DudewithaLude said:
hmmm...you only used p21s? GEPC before or just plain p21s alone? I just did my car today and its looking good...though maybe not quite as shiny as that.

ludatic: how the hell did you manage to avoid door dings? My car is ding'd to hell and back :eek:

u can't see the dings in that pic.. there are A LOT... sigh... :(

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
if u apply the swirl remover, then wax, does it retain the swirl remover, or does it go away after a couple of washes? Black cars are such a bia bia.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
ouch what kind of buffer. I love my porter cable. It loosk like you know what you're doing. Nice work :)

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ZMonkey11 said:
if u apply the swirl remover, then wax, does it retain the swirl remover, or does it go away after a couple of washes? Black cars are such a bia bia.
Well the "Swirl Remover" that I used does not contain any fillers, so the swirls on Jon's car were not just filled but was actually removed and will not come back even after a couple of weeks, or even if the wax was stripped and the car was washed as long as Jon uses 100% cotton or MF Towels :bigthumb:

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
soccer3303 said:
ouch what kind of buffer. I love my porter cable. It loosk like you know what you're doing. Nice work :)
I used a Porter Cable 7428, I've yet to buy a Rotary trying to save up for that :) So I can remove deeper swirls and scratches.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts