Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I think I might have gone a lil overboard on the pic taking but here they are.....I swear I could almost hear my car askin me for a Mugen kit while I was takin the pics......

·
\/ look whose got a star!
399 Posts
is that the new alpine iva - d900? if it is it looks sweet and i cant wait to get mine!!! :bigthumb: how do u like it by the way?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup thats the one....It's freakin awesome, it plays any and everything and the picture is second to none. It also allows you to setup your audio with a ton of options. I'm sure you'll definatlly enjoy it :bigthumb:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RH Evo GT-5 18x7.5 with a 42 offset
A haven't had any rubbing, they're wrapped w/ Kumho Ecsta 712 215/35/R18 The tires are real nice btw... Got the package for $1500 local which is about the same or a lil less than most places you can find them online

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
That Alpine deck is nice. Looks a lot better than their last model.

azninside said:
nice...looks like I may be gettin the alpine indash instead....I haven't really decided on which yet :( wheels look good....but you need a kit now ;) :D
Derrick. Just in case you were thinking about getting an in dash dvd player w/ touch screen control...don't do it. Get a regular one. I have the Kenwood KVT910 in-dash w/ touch screen control. It's not bad, it's just everytime you need to mess w/ it, you have to touch the screen. Then the monitor just starts getting a lot of finger prints. I guess you can just use the remote, but that's a pain. Oh...and the Kenwoods aren't fully motorized.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
yeah...i wipe the screen down every couple of days. If I were you...go Alpine or Eclipse. I love that Eclipse in dash.

·
hi =)
2,976 Posts
nice rims! :cool:

PreludeVTEC01 said:
Nice looking car, i wanted those rims but in bronze..who knows i might still order them, also whats the price range on that Alpine?
well, i just looked on ebay... current bid is US $1,575.00 and still 1 day 6hrs.. to much for my blood, but looks badass. nice big 7" lcd!

·
\/ look whose got a star!
399 Posts
i just got my iva-d900 today, i cant wait to install sometime this weekend, ill take alot of pics!!!! mine cost me 1800 how much did yours cost usfh22?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts