Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gf got me the azect rears for xmas and i already know that the chargespeed front is one that is probably at the top of the list but im not so sure about sides. also wondering what others might think of my little mitch-match lip kit setup.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i saw them on ebay a while back but i didnt have enough money for em and my gf noticed how badly i wanted them and she did a search and someone on here was selling them and so she bought em. =p

if you or anyone else though can varify the side skirts on ebay (read somwhere not to post links to ebay) are the value sports ones cause theyll match the jun/chargespeed lip the best. just type 92 prelude jdm and they should pop up on the second page of results for like $93.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i saw them on ebay a while back but i didnt have enough money for em and my gf noticed how badly i wanted them and she did a search and someone on here was selling them and so she bought em. =p

if you or anyone else though can varify the side skirts on ebay (read somwhere not to post links to ebay) are the value sports ones cause theyll match the jun/chargespeed lip the best. just type 92 prelude jdm and they should pop up on the second page of results for like $93.
what he means to say is... his gf is just awesome like that. :cool: :p

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah she supposedly bought the azect rears from someone on here and gave them to me for x-mas. said that tons of people had request threads but everyone overlooked the thread where they were being sold and she grabbed em.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok enough off topic, someonecheck these out and tell me if they're the value sports sides or not cause I sent them a message asking if they'd read the labels on the inside but they haven't responded.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, super bump but is fiberglass really so bad to use for a front lip? Both the JUN front spoiler and this replica from chargespeed are made of fiberglass. I really want something different than the usual spoon or WWRS front lip but I'm a little worried from what most people say about how easy it is to break a fiberglass lip. Would this JUN replica be worth it or should i just get a urethane spoon replica?

·
Registered
80 Posts
i think lip kits are a great idea..
thats what im going to put on my car pretty soon, cause i live in charleston SC and its rough at some places here, meaning that sometimes i bottom out, and one of my friends has a body kit on his car and he just fixed 11 cracks due to slaming it on the ground.

·
Registered
80 Posts
o yeah, can one of you give me some site where i could order some lip kits??
i try but i can never find the right one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
why dont you search you just search for them.
like wings west lip kit.
or kaminari usa lip kit.
and if your lucky, and spend days of searching you might even come along a used edm oem lip kit that looks better than them all. but that one is HIGHLY unlikely.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i do search, but i always get these lame ass sites that i dont trust with my money.
but ill keep those sites in mind

·
Registered
147 Posts
you can ALLWAYS trust wings west.
they are propobly the best fitting lip kit made for our cars.
ask any one on this forum.
im not so sure about kaminari tho... i just knew that they made a lip for the 4th gen.
you should get urethane instead of fiberglass if you can.
it just depends on the company because you can get a really good fiberglass lip if its made right.

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
quality is huge when it comes to lip kits. Kaminari and Wings West make good quality products. OEM is also great, but that lip kit is impossible to find.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm just looking on opinions on having a front lip made from fiberglass and whether it's good or not. I know that the kaminari lip kit is all fiberglass, the jun front spoiler is as well. I've heard though that the front can easily become damaged if you scrape where urethane just flexes and absorbs the impact. I really wanna get the JUN style front lip and I found that charge speed makes a replica but it is fiberglass. I just wanted others input on this since I kinda don't want the usual spoon front or wwrs front.

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
quality is huge when it comes to lip kits. Kaminari and Wings West make good quality products. OEM is also great, but that lip kit is impossible to find.
OEM on a 4th gen.....go back to your own forum retard

·
Registered
147 Posts
i guess youve never seen the edm oem lip kit.
It looks better than any lip kit ive EVER seen.

·
Registered
147 Posts

yeah. and good luck finding it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts