Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing a swap right now on my 94’ SI prelude. Original H23a1 to a 97’ h22a4. I’ve done my research and have almost everything I need, but this p13 ecu. Where should I begin to look? Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your going to need to use the P5M 97 prelude ECU with the trans computer and the SS trans. As there was never a Auto p13 in the USDM market!
This is my first time hearing this. So would it be easier to go ahead and swap trans To a standard?? The place I bought the motor from said he would sell me an entire trans swap for $1000. Then could I use the p13?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The H22a1 was offered in 93 as an option and like the GSR in 92 manual trans was the way they came.. of you do a manual swap the p13 would work or look for a JDM p13 Auto ECU .. another option is a P28 with a retune but will loose IAB,Knock sensor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The H22a1 was offered in 93 as an option and like the GSR in 92 manual trans was the way they came.. of you do a manual swap the p13 would work or look for a JDM p13 Auto ECU .. another option is a P28 with a retune but will loose IAB,Knock sensor.
Really didn’t want to keep my Lude auto anyway. Just didn’t feel right. Lol. I was trying to find the most cost, and time efficient way to get the swap done. So I guess the next step is a manual trans swap, and the p13. Got the obd1 dizzy, and fuel injectors. Oh found a trans from the same place I bought the motor, entire trans swap for $1000. Thanks for the help guys, it’s greatly appreciated. The p13 ecu is a hard bugger to find. Any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts