Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
So nice!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jealous jealous jealous!!!

Put them on.. now now now.. and take another 10 pics.. and post post post... again.. :mad: jealous!!!

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
marshdoggg said:
ive never really liked those, what makes them so good?
marsh
i agree.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very nice , I guess Volk may be an aquired taste for a few but I think these wheels are beautiful and rare!

·
Registered
149 Posts
marshdoggg said:
ive never really liked those, what makes them so good?
marsh
rays engineering quality, FORGED. There are very few rim companies that make higher quality rims than Rays. I think they're worth it. If you think those are overpriced then you should see the prices of rims like HRE, Fikse, Kinesis and Introforged.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yup, I too agree they are an acquired taste for a few... I mean i didn't like the earlier volks.. and well I've had my Racing Hart C2 evo's for awhile now and everyone was gettin' C2's.. sooo... I was thinking of change.. 'n when I saw how they looked on a 4th gen, how rare they were, and that this set was so readily available, I had to have 'em.... :-d

I got 'em for $2700.00 shipped to my door.. that included:

- Readily available in stock... last set in-stock that I knew of ..
w/ bolt pattern 4 x 114.3 (w/o having to wait 3 months for 'em)
- set of 4 -- 18" x 7.5" + 44 offset custom gunmetal GTP's
- 215/40/18 Pirelli Pzero Nero mounted and balanced
- set of 4 Volk center caps
- hub rings
- Black lugnuts and set of black wheel locks (Wheel Mate brand)

My custom 17" RH C2 evo's with Bridgestone S03's are now sold. Total got $1200.00 for the rims and tires.

- Alex

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
damn you alex, drop those on my lude nowwwwwwww

·
Registered
158 Posts
haha nice!! u got em! now thats 3 ludes rollen on 18 inch gunmetal GTPs ;) hope u like them as much as i do. AND DONT BEND THEM hahaha

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Thats one of maybe 3 sets of wheels that I go nuts over. I honestly think you got a hell of a deal only paying $2700 for the package. I'd pay that any day....well if I had it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
98VTEC said:
Thats one of maybe 3 sets of wheels that I go nuts over. I honestly think you got a hell of a deal only paying $2700 for the package. I'd pay that any day....well if I had it.
Hell yah.. tha'ts what I'm sayin'.. brand new with center caps, Pzero Nero's shipped wasn't too shabby... plus I got a little more than I thought I would for the C2's... yup.. can't wait to throw 'em on the lude!!

Pioneer: Hell yah man.. gotta represent! :) anyways... Our streets aren't too bad here in the west.. but I'll make sure to watch out for the potholes!! :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
pioneerprelude said:
haha nice!! u got em! now thats 3 ludes rollen on 18 inch gunmetal GTPs ;) hope u like them as much as i do. AND DONT BEND THEM hahaha
but u can say urs was the first =P

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
I hate you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts