5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and her three happy sisters!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sweet.
Dig the tires too!

How much did the package cost you may I ask?

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
983 Posts
You lucky bastard...

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
man if those r mugens then i dont even want to imagine how much u had to dish out for those =P

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
CURENT MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -Apexi V-AFC -autometer A/F gauge -autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit
HAVE AND INSTALLING SOON:
-UR pulleys set SS

screen name: CBFORMULA

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well... i was gonna pay $1900 shipped for the rims, and then probably about $450 for tires (not the ones in the pic) but then i found that you can't buy those rims anymore. mugen stopped making them, and there aren't any more at the distributors.

i got these used; they're not in totally perfect condition but close enough. i paid about US$1600 plus a quick trip to seattle/vancouver to pick them up. it's actually a very long, sad story, but it all turned out OK in the end. I never would've bought $200 tires myself, but I'll enjoy wearing them out!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by preludeh22a99:
Sweet.
Dig the tires too!

How much did the package cost you may I ask?

</font>

·
Registered
738 Posts
Damn, that means I was closer to them and I coulda pulled them away before you had your hands on them!! If only I had known!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! ...j/k.

Nice.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schwett:
well... i was gonna pay $1900 shipped for the rims, and then probably about $450 for tires (not the ones in the pic) but then i found that you can't buy those rims anymore. mugen stopped making them, and there aren't any more at the distributors.

i got these used; they're not in totally perfect condition but close enough. i paid about US$1600 plus a quick trip to seattle/vancouver to pick them up. it's actually a very long, sad story, but it all turned out OK in the end. I never would've bought $200 tires myself, but I'll enjoy wearing them out!

</font>

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
nice....so that's what you were inquiring about last time in Seattle. Should've just asked one of you seattle h/a friends to help

·
Registered
83 Posts
How did you find/hear about them?
Ebay? Hondaprelude.com?

Kudos on your find!

Those could quite possibly be the best looking rimes ever made for the 5th Gen Prelude!

Show us pics when you get them on your car!

·
Registered
25 Posts
thats cool that you finally got them schwett. remember me, i talked to you a couple months ago about them because i wanted them also, well I found a set about a month ago also, and they were shipped to me and they are on my car now, used of course, not perfect either but almost perfect. ill post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
yea baked, what you get? Ill show you mine if you show me yours.. .eh hem... of course im talking about my JDMs and your wheels..

·
Registered
9,437 Posts

the exact same combo that Mr.RA has!!

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Congrats on sporting a set of those. I didn't have any cheese when I got offered a set but I'll have to settle for TCIIs

1 - 20 of 70 Posts