Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ground controls finally came in! :)

400F 450R spring rates

next to come in are the KYB AGX shocks. will keep yall updated on this :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
damn it came with a calendar too? nice. :cool:

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
173 Posts
damn...i'm JEALOUS! how much did they cost? brand new from GC?

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i plan on using them for auto-x in the future. cant wait to get into that. and yeah...i love the free calendar lol. i paid a total of 363$. that included shipping to. so i guess it could be less or more depending on where you live. and yep, brand new :D

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got the fronts all done. only thing is i have them set to a two inch drop. now my rears arent on yet b/c the shocks are on back order and the springs have to settle i guess...so its still at like a 4 finger gap..im guessing that will change right?

well heres the pics!

fronts before...

all gone :D

stock set before...

new set!

and finally, fronts now :D

got a couple questions. first...the bump stops are about two inches and are like stiff stiff foam..should i have cut it in half? second...as stated above...do yall think they will lower out to the 2" drop i had them set for once they settle and the rears get put on?

P.S. i have this posted over on pp.com as well. thats why those questions are there, i just copied this...if anyone here as input on my questions its greatly appricated. thanks!

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks! well i got bored and my friend came over...so this is what we did to my fronts =P

remeber, the rears are still stock and the springs have yet to settle

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
Interesting, most people go with koni's when running the GCs. I'm running AGX's right now.

Let us know how it works out.

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah. ive seen a couple ppl w/ this set up. prelude1897 (brian) has it i believe. he seems to like it. i honestly went with the kyb's b/c of money. the konis were like 100$ maybe 150$ even, more than the kyb's

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well. finally got her lowered! (well, the rears are lowered on stock shocks for now, no idea when the rear kyb's will be in. the fronts are lowered on kyb's however)

heres the pics...

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Damn, lookin' good man.

Love the PO sticker. :bigthumb:

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha. thats fo sho. po all day. ppl on pp give me grief sometimes, but w/e lol. i love it

thanks!

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol yeah...gonna get the alignment after my i get my new wheels on...i dont drive her to much

lol...its a home depot front under lip. it was in my other thread about my wwrs sides/rears installed. the oem front is a little to small to match up with the wwrs...so there is a diy front lip extender you can add on to your lips...it made my oem front line up perfectly with my wwrs sides/rear. its garage door sealer lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Good looking car.

That garage door sealer is actually kinda cool. I have oem front and WWRS sides too might have to look into that.

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks man! ive always envy the fact you have a 5spd swap done though...need to do that one of these days hopefully....

i think the diy lip is awsome on black cars especially. its much more low key on them but look sweet....it doesnt cost much to do it either....less than 20$ depending how much double sided tape and self taping screws you use

1 - 20 of 23 Posts