Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK let me start with this. I got a N1 cat back, went to install and the old bolts were rusted to the cat therefore i tried cutting them off with my dremel but no dice, so i paid a local shop to cut it off on last friday. I was told it would take a mere half hr so i waited and waited then called and they said o yea maybe around 6 so i waited no call then i find they r closed for the weekend so no freaking car. Now i get it back on mon morn and find that the jacka$$ cut the cat off completly therefore disconnecting the o2 sensor and throwing the engine light on. so i yelled and screamed and he put the cat back on for free (damn right). so today was the day i put the car up on stands ready to get this thing on and i come to find that i am missing 3 bolts so i had to buy extras at the local store but the question i have is that the o2 sensor is back in but the code is still throwing. could it be bc there are those three missing bolts that are not closing the exhaust off. Oyeah and i will be finishing 2night after work when the pipes r nice and cold Thanks all
Ryan

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i had an exhaust leak b4 all this and no code maybe the sensor is overtight or not tight enough

1 - 5 of 5 Posts