Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lone saskatchewan luder

just decided to post up some pictures of my lude and also ask if anyone else on this forum is from saskatchewan, I'm in saskatoon and pretty much convinced that myself and Shaylude01 are the only people on this forum from s'toon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it the red stripe? I'm still not sure if i like the red stripe, been thinking of getting rid of it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can't seem to find any diferences between these and the new rsx rims, i might just not be able to find the right rims, got a pic?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Awesome looking car man, I have a CF hood also, not too crazy about your red stripe rims either. I work at Dow Chemical and one of our plastics plants is located in Fort Saskatchewan. I might get to travel there one day.

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
I think the stripe would look okay on a black car. Kinda reminds me of my R6 and R1.

Welcome to po. :wave:

·
H22-Turbo 4WS Beast
1,384 Posts
1. lower that

2. i LOVE time attack wheels but the car needs to have red somewhere else on it to pull them off, unless the car is black or white.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome looking car man, I have a CF hood also, not too crazy about your red stripe rims either. I work at Dow Chemical and one of our plastics plants is located in Fort Saskatchewan. I might get to travel there one day.
fort saskatchewan isn't actually in saskatchewan, it's in alberta, lived there for a little while though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. lower that

2. i LOVE time attack wheels but the car needs to have red somewhere else on it to pull them off, unless the car is black or white.
I want to add a couple more red accents but I can't figure out where, any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts