Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this girl that I'm kinda into in my calculus class. She's 3 years older than me but cool. I havent had my book yet (still hasnt come in) so i've been sharing with her, which works because we have a good time. Now... today we were walking back to cars together (she parked by me) and we got talking about her job.

She works at a country club and does 2 things:

1. Teaches kids tennis

AND 2!! Teaches women's yoga! :bigthumb:

The second I heard that, my mind went sexual. There was nothing i could do about it hahahah :laugh:

Shane

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
yoga = flexible

flexible = nice tone body that can get into fun postions

nice tone body that can get into fun postions = GREAT SEX!!!

I don't see how you could think otherwise :shrug:

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cannot just randomly take pics of the girl. that makes things akward. Come on now mann, dont be so hasty with requests.

·
Registered
26 Posts
of course you can. just tell her that you want to post pics of her on an automobile forum for other to see. honestly though, she will understand.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
hahaha... man, I love some of dem older girls too.. just rarley see any older girls with younger guys... they usually don't want younger guys just like they don't want guys shorter than them... well most of them I assume. But hey, if you got game, sweetness :D

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SNsLude said:
hahaha... man, I love some of dem older girls too.. just rarley see any older girls with younger guys... they usually don't want younger guys just like they don't want guys shorter than them... well most of them I assume. But hey, if you got game, sweetness :D
:laugh: Well i'm short (5'6") and I'm younger hahah... I am taller than her though, just barely. She's kinda goofy actually, a lot of fun. Laughs a lot. I love her sense of humor -- something I missed in my ex (she sucked in terms of humor)

Shane

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Eh, Im kinda in the same boat. There is a girl in my Design class that Ive taken interest in. Shes not older, but we are in the same degree, one which only has twenty people in it. So, I have to be cool about how I play my cards. I dont want to be too bold and create and awkward situation in class for the next 3 years. But at the same time, I dont want to just befriend her, because then the possibilities of a more romantic or intimate relationship diminish. We've been talking more lately in class, a lot coming from her side. So, Im hopin. I would say, keep it cool, try to find something interesting you two share that would lead to a "?date?"

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, yea... next semester we will be going to different schools, so... I'd just like to do some fun things with her now. And I too dont want to make the rest of this class akward, but I could ease that tension I believe. I've only seen her 3 times now. Tomorrow though, i'm going to school GQ status :) (Dressed like a pimp)

Shane

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After thinking about it, I determined I should ask her out this weekend to play pool (fun & we can talk & SHE can drink :( ) I want to be 21. Anyways... this all depends on a couple of things. My great Grandma died last night, and the funeral is friday.

I'm not sad about it really, she was 92, and ready to go... she had some medical problems. Anyways, I definitely have to attend that, and it's a good drive... that MIGHT kill friday night.

The other thing is that this weekend i have committed myself to going to my cousin's musical (she has a lead role). If I cant do that friday night (cuz the funeral) then Saturday night will be killed too :(

:angry:

I will have to find out some more details tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts