Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to raise my lude 1/2" front and back. I see all the post about lowering, I like the opposite position :cool:. I would like to maintain the factory ride, little stiff, but nothing that would rattle your eyes over common road conditions. The lude has high mileage, 200k, but still very tight and all original trans and eng. I would not doubt that the internals of the struts are worn out and need of exchange. Koni's, KYB's, etc.,recommendations for factory ride? From your experience, should any of the other parts be replaced while changing struts and/or springs like the spring mount rubber, mount base, etc.
Really like my lude and reading your post, keep them coming......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Replace with OEM and get slightly larger sidewalls? Thats what I did for winter tires. Otherwise I'm not sure what you could do to raise it, all of the stiffer aftermarket springs I know of lower it at least a little bit.

I enjoy stock height since I live in a snowy area in winter, plus I have a slammed M3 if I want to ride low.

edit: Whats up tom, you should understand my winter woes being from the same location:laugh:

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts