Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have change the most of the bulbs of the interior of the car to LED...

now some of the bulbs of the gas/temp gauge seems to be like on all the time.
when i put the IG switch all the bulbs go on, and some go off and other will change a lil bit the intensity,

any solution to that?

the other problem i got was with the bulb of the IG switch, it turns on, and when it should turn off it turns brighter... so it will be on allways

that one was my mystake, i was using part of a computer motherboard, and I remove the first layer of conductors but didint know that it have a 2nd layer...

I have chek about the ignition problem and it should be in the black box behind the fuse box

but i dont know if the problems could be related one with the other, because i could fix the ignition problem by opening that black box and doing some soldering to eliminate the relay that makes the time entry

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
this is what I was having...

IMAG0026.jpg
EDIT: that was using the second pic "circuit", but both work fine. The first pic circuit use less current and consume less power, that is a lot better.

up
ABS (on), gas ("off"), cruise control ("off")

down
e-brake (on), belts (on), battery (on), oil (damaged), doors (on), trunk ("off"), check engine ("off")

the check engine whas the LED I was testing
the trunk dont have the mod

after some time testing... i found the second pic was working, but with a certain range of resistors (330 to 50 ohm, tested), and the lower the resistor the higher the temp of the resistor (it means that was consuming power)

then I decide to change that and found the fist pic to work "better" (it consume a lot less power)

first pic
Dash - gas-temp LED's.jpg

second pic
Dash - gas-temp LED's 2.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts