Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the largest size rims i could put on a 94 prelude? If I wanted to lower it a couple inches what size is right> and I want an honest answer, I know this is the prelude forum but I have a question If i had a choice of 94 accord 94 civic or 94 prelude which should i get. Of all of them which has better fuel economy and comfortable room?

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
which prelude is it? S, Si, or VTEC? If it's an Si or VTEC it will smoke the civic and accord. The accord will be the most comfy in terms of size. The civic will get the best mileage. 18s are the biggest I've seen anyone put on a 4th gen, esp. with a drop... it would be tight.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jesus:
What is the largest size rims i could put on a 94 prelude? If I wanted to lower it a couple inches what size is right> and I want an honest answer, I know this is the prelude forum but I have a question If i had a choice of 94 accord 94 civic or 94 prelude which should i get. Of all of them which has better fuel economy and comfortable room?</font>
I would get 17" for the lude. And for the second question; If you want performance get the lude. If you want comfort and MPG then get the accord. And if you can't afford either get the civic.

[This message has been edited by FukDupt (edited April 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
The absolute biggest I've seen on a Prelude are 19s by some dude in Texas...ridiculous.

I'm getting 18s next week and I think that is pushing the envelope as far as streetability. I'm worried about daily driving with it.

If you live in a pothole ridden city, get 17s.

Oh yeah, go for the Prelude for speed, Accord for comfort, and Civic for economy; just like everyone else said.

JP

·
Registered
436 Posts
Well WBB6 has 19's on his car but it's a 5gen.

------------------
97 5spd Base
Altezza 3Gen Taillights
Ractive Intake
Apex'i N1 exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts