Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of orderin some KYB Shocks and my question is how much better of a ride?
i have H&R springs and the ride is pretty bumppy....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well I have the KYB AGX shocks on my 4g and They are 4 way adjustable.. if you have it set on 1 outta 4.. (softest) the ride is basically stock feeling.. but since you are dropped, I have THe Eibach pro-kit, it will still handle better then stock.. I have mine set at 3 all around, and do TONS of Philly driving so I git potholes and whatnot and can honestly say while definetly more noticeable at no point is it annoyingly so..

andres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Yea, I have the KYB's set at 2 on all 4 corners w/Neuspeed Sports, the ride is definitely stiffer but by no means unbearable. I haven't tried cornering "balls-out" yet, but I definitely can take the corners at a higher speed than B4. IMO for the $$ it's a pretty good investment!

------------------
01' Base 5-Speed
AEM CAI, Neuspeed Frt.Bar, Neuspeed Sports & KYB AGX, Type-R Wing

Parts to be installed-
Apex V-AFC- anyone wanna help me out w/this one??

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
for those of you who have kyb agx: in order to access the rear shocks to adjust the stiffness, did you guys just cut out the trunk lining? like, a semi-circlular cut-out?

·
Registered
474 Posts
yes you can just cut out that part of the panel.. or since I rarely really figured on adjusting them all that much I just pull the liner back.... good enough

Andres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts