Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm at a party. and blah.. some people want to cut out because they have to be home before 12 because curfew their parents set on them. so i go to my car and theres this note on my windshield.
"keyed car...
hope you don't mind. haha
hahahahahahahhaha!
love (in the shape of a heart),
anomonous
x2"
in girly writing, gone over in two different pen colors on the back of a receipt for sheik shoes that cost $56.45. thanks for not helping with the angela-proof alarm question i had earlier, and don't try to redeem yourselves by inventing one for me, its already too late. (and no, i didn't shave her.. i couldn't get close let alone calibrate my clippers to the maximum voltage output so as to not make a disturbance and wake her up as i shave).

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
dude, go search for where that reciept is from and somehow trace back to its owner... maybe thats a start...

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah

see if there a credit card number or something that can let you trace it back to whose receipt it is....

sorry to hear dude, i feel for ya, about a month ago someone broke into my baby and smashed in my quarter panel.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know how you feel, my car was keyed about 2 weeks ago but the kid who did it came forward and told after he realized the cops were involved and the school and got scared. He gave me the $800 for damage.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't mean to rant, but stories like this make me sick to my stomach.
"keyed car...
hope you don't mind. haha
hahahahahahahhaha!
love (in the shape of a heart),
anomonous
x2"

If I ever found this person, girl or guy, I really don't think I would be able to contain my anger. I would probably beat this person to a pulp. I'm not usually a angry guy, but this type of disrespect to someone's property is disgusting. I don't care if we all own Prelude's, or Dodge Aries. It is just unbelievable that someone would do that. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(sorry, must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning)

Btw......I'm sorry etherealude, I feel your pain.

------------------
Life begins at 5,000RPM

·
Registered
521 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
dude, go search for where that reciept is from and somehow trace back to its owner... maybe thats a start...

</font>
That's what I had in mind also. This may be a little more serious but don't forget about the fingerprints on it.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fusion:
That's what I had in mind also. This may be a little more serious but don't forget about the fingerprints on it.

</font>
I would say that it is not worth it to get finger prints. but tracing back the repiept to the owner is no hard task. Just try it!

And I am sorry to hear that....
But what goes around comes around...
and look at the last quote in my sig...
U call..u get it?

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Some people are actually made of ****, they really are.
Sorry mate.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Man..I'm sorry to hear about your car. I guess no matter where you are...there will always be some scandelous people. I say if you find her...tie her up and get the night stick out...and then some.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
Man..I'm sorry to hear about your car. I guess no matter where you are...there will always be some scandelous people. I say if you find her...tie her up and get the night stick out...and then some.

--Sam

</font>
..and then some indeed!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
when you say "angela - proof" do you mean that you know who this person is already? maybe her name is ANGELA? by golly gosh, its time to get her. get your g/f's to beat her up, ahhaha that'll angela proof your car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts