Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if i like it i had an injen one in there and the injen one sounds alot better so now that i flushed more money down the toilet ... whats next

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
any increase in power and torque and other cool stuff? basically what varun said

i think the intake sounds best when nothing is on there, just the TB and thats it

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
jsmooney said:
okay....i was being serious, but hey.........you'll have to show me that sometime
i did this for awhile cause the stock airbox wouldn't match up to my euro-r IM.

i thought it sounds the same as the aem v2 haha....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my buddy has a V2 in his RSX and it sounds awsome and my other buddy had it in a SIR and again it sounds wicked and i have always wanted one but they r expensive. Than i found one on a local forum so i said why not. The ****in thing barely fits in there and i had to move my HID ballast. I did not notice any power gain what so ever compared to my ingen one. The Injen one is a short ram and sounds better i think, so i might put it back in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the AEM and it fits just fine... granted i don't ahve an HID conversion... its sounds great and you DO notice slight pwoer gain in throttle response... just make sure you keep the filter clean (thumbs up)

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
^^ nice rimes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts