Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about it? A natioanl Honda-Acura meet at Nopi Nationals in Atlanta this coming September. I know it may not be the best show around (I've gone to the last 3 *yawn*), but I already know of a few H-A members who will be making the trip. Back in 99, PVN (prelude.vtec.net) had a very nicely setup booth in the show and it was very nice seeing around 15-20 5th Gen Ludes driving on the highway in unison. Anyone interested? In particular, anyone who lives in CA willing to drive to Atlanta so I can ride w/ them

SAM

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me forewarn(sp?) you guys thinking about coming, the show will not be that good. Trust me. If you come, don't expect TOO much. You'll see a few very nice cars, but you'll mainly see your typical rice mobiles. If I go this year, it will be to meet people that I have been talking to for so long via the computer. It should be fun if we get enough people. Everyone can stay at my mom's house
lol
SAM

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
Let me forewarn(sp?) you guys thinking about coming, the show will not be that good. Trust me. If you come, don't expect TOO much. You'll see a few very nice cars, but you'll mainly see your typical rice mobiles. If I go this year, it will be to meet people that I have been talking to for so long via the computer. It should be fun if we get enough people. Everyone can stay at my mom's house
lol
SAM
</font>
I just want to go on a road trip. Tell your mom I'll have beef stew with flat rice noodles please. Thank you.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I just want to go on a road trip. Tell your mom I'll have beef stew with flat rice noodles please. Thank you.

</font>
dude... you just had that at AC!!! hahahahaah

SAM: as long as there's food, and it's good, i don't care what it is!! LMAO

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
My town was on the tour last year but I couldn't go because I had to work. I'll try again this year.

I was watching the NOPI nationals on Speedvision and one word came to mind; Rice. They also had two other episodes; one in MD and one in FL; Rice, Rice.

I got so mad when I saw the Preludes; one ragtop 3rd gen, and a riced out 4th gen.

So I have no high expectations at all.

Can your mom make Pho

JP

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jpprelude:
My town was on the tour last year but I couldn't go because I had to work. I'll try again this year.

I was watching the NOPI nationals on Speedvision and one word came to mind; Rice. They also had two other episodes; one in MD and one in FL; Rice, Rice.

I got so mad when I saw the Preludes; one ragtop 3rd gen, and a riced out 4th gen.

So I have no high expectations at all.

Can your mom make Pho

JP
</font>
Pho is vietnamnese food. I'm chinese

SAM

·
0 Posts
No offense, but NOPI sucked donkey balls when I went there in 99. I was there with PVN as well. Sucked big time.

If you want to get together some place, you could pick a more central location, like Texas!
Or maybe a little bit more north. Oh well, I am just saying it because the last thing I want to do is spend 10 hours in my Prelude (ride in it, and you will see what I mean....it's a track car!).

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jpprelude:
Can your mom make Pho

JP
</font>
i'm sure if you bring the recipe, we can all pitch in and attempt to make it.

OMG!! when did i become a newbie? LOL

[This message has been edited by EntranSee (edited April 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Thanks Sam. I knew that. My dad is half Vietnamese, half Chinese and he tells me both sides eat it. My girl is half Laos, Half Thai and both sides eat it.

Have you guys ever had Pho? Whoa

I can make it, but nothing is better than the real deal. I'm driving down to Charlotte this weekend for some.

Oh yeah, I'll probably be there; just got the nod from my girl. Hopefully she has to work

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EntranSee:
i'm sure if you bring the recipe, we can all pitch in and attempt to make it.

OMG!! when did i become a newbie? LOL

[This message has been edited by EntranSee (edited April 09, 2001).]
</font>
The great thing about Pho is that for about 20 bucks, you can feed a village.

Damn, I love Pho.
JP

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm in. Also, I agree with a lot of what ppl are saying about nopi. Don't go to nopi thinking you'll see a bunch of extremely nice cars. Most everything is rice. The main point of nopi to me is to meet ppl and see new products that are coming out. I only live about an hour or so from the Atlanta motor speedway the location of the nopi nationals, so if anyone needs a place to stay you're more than welcome.

------------------
99 Red 5spd Prelude=AutoX
90 auto Accord sedan=DD
AIM: Jvtecsho

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Hmmmmm....

How come my pullovers go up when the NOPI event hits town.

RICERS!

Funny how ppl with slower than stock cars are always getting into trouble anyway...lol.

I gots muh 6 foot wang, it makes da down force and mah car pulls 1.1 g's with it, its also good for da 40+ h.p.

Don't get me wrong if thats there thing than more power to them, just stop trying to race every car on the road.

You can hear them coming for about 3 miles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts