Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you plan to attend the South Central Prelude meet this coming weekend (23rd-25th) in Austin, Preludes Of Houston will be departing Houston at 2pm . We will be meeting at an Exxon that is located at the corner of 290 & Huffmeister (past 1960 on 290). We will leave on Friday & return on Sunday around midday. If any one has any Q's, please feel free to contact Ceasar (president) at (281) 540-3234. We will be staying at a Marriott where other Prelude crews (who are not from Austin) will be staying at. Hope some of you can make it.

pIOUs

·
Registered
687 Posts
everyone in texas should be there!

There will be luders from Ohlahoma, Preludes of Houston, Houston Prelude Club, ATXPreludes, San Antonio, and last I heard NTPOG was gonna bring their entire crew down.

So if you are in Texas: you should be there!

Mods: This is a huge meet. If this gets moved to the meets section it will be buried because no one reads that frequently. At least not the people from all the little towns in Texas that we are trying to draw in addition to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Oklahamo.

·
Wow! Look at that
427 Posts
I wanted to come but I have graduation on Friday and a party on Saturday. :( Sorry maybe next year.

·
Wow! Look at that
427 Posts
^^^Yea I would but party means money from people for my car.
Plus I am going to UT this fall so I can meet all the ATX People. :bigthumb:

jherm said:
Mods: This is a huge meet. If this gets moved to the meets section it will be buried because no one reads that frequently. At least not the people from all the little towns in Texas that we are trying to draw in addition to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Oklahamo.
Maybe the mods can sticky this for us.

·
Wow! Look at that
427 Posts
jherm said:

No sticky. If people are like me then they just skip over the sticky's and don't even read them
You got a point we will just have to keep bumping it. :)

TTT

·
VTEC On Ice = BAD
741 Posts
Free bump :)

I'd love to be there representing ATX, but I will be out of town for something I cannot cancel this weekend....bah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts