Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What could you do after you work a 'Lude up with the JRSC and the 9 PSI pulley? Say you've already upgraded the fuel system (injectors, pump, rails, etc.), done a bit of internal work (resleeved, lower compression pistons, etc.) . What else could you do to squeeze some more horsepower out?

Would adding things like a larger throttle body, cams, etc. very much? Or once you go to 9 PSI and all the comes with it, are you basically done?

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
12psi :p

I think at 9psi you'll benefit if you have a larger throttle body or you can add Nitrous if somebody finally figures out how to work it with the JRSC ;)

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember talking to someone saying that even up to 15 PSI on the JRSC is possible, but extremely bad because of the internal temperatures.

Maybe if we get this intercooler setup, 12 PSI or higher won't be so far away. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wouldn't lower the compression. Keep the same compression and just get forged pistons/rods. If you really wanted to be fast get an NX DP kit along witht he 9psi pulley and built bottom end. Run a 50 shot. That would be ~350+whp. I'm sure traction wouldn't exist in your world, but if you ever did hook up it would be good for at least 12's.

Honestly if you plan to run over 9psi and have a built bottom end a turbo would probably be a better option for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts