Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im goign up there for 11am. Hopefully tonights alcohol wont deter that. Is there a certain spot that we Luders may want to park and shiit? Save a parkign space for me in the middle, cause im bringing salsa/chips, pretzels and a case of soda. If a spot is there for me, i'll share, if not, you can all watch me eat.

------------------
[email protected]
99 Pearl SS
NJ Prelude Group
Worst Page Ever

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Hahahaha talk to these other guys......my car's going to be moved all around so I won't be in one area all the time.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
HAHAHA, I'll park my car sideways and put cones all around for ya

I love FREE FOOD!!!!!

So is there a certain spot to park at so we all can meet? Or just look for Ludes and ask
"U on H-A.net?"

BTW- My name is Leo so u guys won't ask if I'm EBP Lude? LOL

See ya all tom.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
OK I don't think I can run this anymore......I'm going to try to stop by but I'll probably have to leave early as well.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Yea, glad to see I'm not the only one up so early!!!

I'll be leaving soon after I clean off the car a lil. Don't wanna look like a bum in front of my peer Luders

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
Sorry I missed it Ray, see my post about "What a day!!!!"

How'd you do?
</font>
40.xxx was my best time. I'd have to wait to see the times posted....I ran out of the course twice though. It was fun.....more on this later though....might have a small clutch fluid problem but nothing serious.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
40.xxx was my best time. I'd have to wait to see the times posted....I ran out of the course twice though. It was fun.....more on this later though....might have a small clutch fluid problem but nothing serious.</font>
I sounded cool. Who all showed?

If you need someone to help you check out the clutch let me know...I'm always up for learning something new.

BTW did you hear what happened to my car today?....OOOOOuch!

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
I sounded cool. Who all showed?

If you need someone to help you check out the clutch let me know...I'm always up for learning something new.

BTW did you hear what happened to my car today?....OOOOOuch!
</font>
It was me, ImagePree, PreludeEd, FBPLude, Scriber, muncher, TripHop (from HondaPrelude.com) and I think that's it?

Thanks for offering help with the clutch and thanks also for the valve adjustment I owe you dinner man.

I don't know what happened to your car.....I'm going to look now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts