Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...i been playing with HDR lately. Really been getting into photograhpy more and more every day. Will hopefully get a Nikon D80 or something equivalent to that as a graduation gift once im done with highschool.

I dont have a good camera right now. Just a 5 yr old point and shoot fuji 4 mega pix lol...but heres how the HDR's turned out...

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another one from the same shoot as the last three. this one didnt turn out quiet on the silver/gray side. the first time i had no idea what i was doing lol...still getting it but its gettting better i think....

·
Registered
173 Posts
looks like you're on a good start..keep it up. i think you've seen master shake's pics on PP..you should ask him for some tips since he appears to be so good at it.

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol. i sure did. that pretty much made me try to find something out there to do it. guy over there hooked me up...i love it so far...just need some more pics lol.

there will be several good shots that i can gurantee you in a couple months when i get my rims/centercaps/lugs all bought and put on. itll be worth the wait i promise :D

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
heres another one lol...sorry for the whoring guys lol

edit: tried a scenic view to...i like this one alot. a pic of a typical house in downtown charleston ftw...

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
^that last one of the house is really nice. Not overly done, but really gives some interesting color depth.

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Looking good. That's what my car used to look like a couple years ago.

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. yeah ive seen your car and your work alot on preludepower (im nordic97mist) over there. I remember when you posted a sideshot just like one i had...its crazy how much they looked alike. You and DJhookid made me go with the combo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts