Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
--renovation--
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am probably going to be buying some JDM Folding mirrors soon with the relay. I was wondering if anyone knew what the relay looks like. The seller has it but he isn't sure if it's the relay for the mirrors. So, if anyone could post a pic of the relay, I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
that's not the prelude one though. But it's basically what it looks like. It mounts where the stock one mounts (in the drivers side door), you can see it when you take off the door panel.. looks just like it, but the JDM one is white, not maroon. The harness plugs right in, but the mirrors and door locks don't work. You have to change the wiring all around.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ok I'll get off my ass and take my camera into the garage..

·
--renovation--
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, I was just making sure it was the pic for the folding mirrors and not the USDM mirrors....

Anyone got a wiring diagram now?

·
New Boeing Engineer
1,027 Posts
prelude styl said:
that's not the prelude one though. But it's basically what it looks like. It mounts where the stock one mounts (in the drivers side door), you can see it when you take off the door panel.. looks just like it, but the JDM one is white, not maroon. The harness plugs right in, but the mirrors and door locks don't work. You have to change the wiring all around.
Are you sure about this? The one in the door is the door lock control unit, not the mirror controller. I am not sure where the JDM relay mounts but I am fairly sure it is not in the door since it controls both doors.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If could help you with that one, I would.. but that's why I'm able to take pics of it, because it's out of my car, because I haven't figured out how to wire it yet. I opened up the US and JDM ones to compare, and everything is all flip flopped, and is hard to match up. It's gonna take me a while to figure it out. That I know of, noone has a diagram for it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yeah, it's not even close, there's like a good 15 wires coming out of the Prelude one, that one only has 5. :(

·
Registered
250 Posts
prelude styl said:
yeah, it's not even close, there's like a good 15 wires coming out of the Prelude one, that one only has 5. :(

hey, can you take a picture of your relay? I just would like to see if its the same as the one I have...Im stuck at the same point that you are, wiring ;\

1 - 20 of 44 Posts