Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, i've tried searching. I'm trying to make my fogs come on without having to turn on the headlights. Right now I have to turn two click in order for my fogs to turn on. Someone link me to an old thread or teach me.

Remember, I am using a USDM harness.

thx :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx :)

Just checked the thread. I think that's for having the fogs turn on with the headlights. I want to be able to turn on the fogs without having to turn on the headlights. Meaning being able to turn on the fogs by itself, without the headlights on. :)

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I followed the writeup when I installed my jdm fogs,and I had the option of having the fogs turn on anytime,or with the headlights,it just depends on which port you plugged the plug into for the interior harness,I dont know whats the difference between the jdm and usdm interior harness,but I would think its the same fix

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
hustler904 said:
I followed the writeup when I installed my jdm fogs,and I had the option of having the fogs turn on anytime,or with the headlights,it just depends on which port you plugged the plug into for the interior harness,I dont know whats the difference between the jdm and usdm interior harness,but I would think its the same fix
no they have 2 relays instead of 1, and there's no "accessory" plug for the usdm harness, thats why they have to do this damn "mod" so it works without their headlights...

(remember the law is that ur not supposed to have more than 4 "driving" lights on at the same time... 2 headlights, 2 highbeams, 2 fogs = 6.... thats why the fogs are supposed to "turn off" when u high beam.. but that's the US law, not japan, thats why there's no 2ndary relay for the jdm harness)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts