Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the exterior wire harness, where did you plug in the orange wire that supplies the power? I've been trying to find the other orange wire to plug it into, but can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
The wire is located inside the LEFT part of the bumper..so u have to take out the left turnsginals first..and garnish...and search around with ur hands...It should look like a mini plug wire...U have to seach around and pull it out... I've done this 2 times b4...and there was one time I really had to yank out that wire to expose it, cause it was hidden so well inside the bumper.

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man
(but I still can't find it
-I'll look more in a little bit)....One more question-what bolt did you guys use for the ground connector on the exterior harness?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I used the inside bolt near the radiator..the bolt which is holding that parralel tuba looking thing in front of the radiator..haha..its behind the license plate

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr.RiceAdvisor:
I used the inside bolt near the radiator..the bolt which is holding that parralel tuba looking thing in front of the radiator..haha..its behind the license plate</font>
Thanks again(I used the same bolt
) Time to go back and find that stupid orange wire

·
Registered
836 Posts
just yank it man! haha...just put ur hand in that left inside of the bumper and yank out whatever wire u find! just kidding. well..if its hidin that well..maybe its hiding somewhere iniide near ur side markers?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Left turn signal (as in you're sitting in the car left, not as you're looking at the car)... a.k.a. driver side turn signal.

Mine was just sitten right there, really easy to see.

------------------
1997 Prelude SH
Eagle F1 tires
Iceman CAI,
cleared side markers
Cleared signals
JDM fogs
Clifford G4 alarm

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaha.....I thought you meant "left side" as in the passenger side
Thanks gen five for the clarification-my wire was sitting right there wrapped in black tape

·
Registered
399 Posts
wow, i actually helped someone out?
Cool!

anyway, no problemo..glad to help

------------------
1997 Prelude SH
Eagle F1 tires
Iceman CAI,
cleared side markers
Cleared signals