Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had the time to wire up my fogs and so I was finishing up on it and tested teh passenger fog first. It worked fine. Later I tested the driver side, but this time I put my New Narva Gold bulbs in and nothing worked. So I took the same fog and connected it to the passenger side and tried. Didn't work either. So I was thinking maybe it may be the Narva Gold bulb since it's 85watts. I tried again with the original bulbs and it didn't work. I check the fuse and it looks fine. What could be the problem?

note: I am using a USDM harness. Those two big blocks had to be grounded behind the cruise/dimmer holder. I ran a wire to ground it. I'm not sure if that would work.

·
I don't believe in Titles
3,082 Posts
The simplest check is to connect your meter or your test light to the orange cable in the bumper and the chasis. If it works, it's your lights and/or harness, if it doesn't, it's your internal harness/switch/fuse...

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
what kind of bulbs are you using. I just bought a USDM harness too and I dont know how I'm going to get it to work.

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
I assume the usdm harness doesn't require you to do the conversion on the narva gold bulbs?.. Maybe that's the problem. The H3 to H3c or vice versa..don't remember..

·
Cradle Robber
565 Posts
I had the same problem but it was the fuse in my case. Check to see if your climate control and your power mirrors are working. If they ain't working then it's the fuse. This fuse is located by your left foot. I had to upgrade the fuse I think form a 10 to a 15 because the Narvas were 85 watts instead of 55 watts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jackhammer said:
I had the same problem but it was the fuse in my case. Check to see if your climate control and your power mirrors are working. If they ain't working then it's the fuse. This fuse is located by your left foot. I had to upgrade the fuse I think form a 10 to a 15 because the Narvas were 85 watts instead of 55 watts.
I just checked. No Problem with the climate control. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts