Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of my climate control (yes it works folks!) and 7" touchscreen LCD:

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
What screen is that? Where did you get that climate control? Looks really good, both of them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
:eek: that is sweet!!:eek:
i'm jealous:bigthumb:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Enhanced said:
What screen is that? Where did you get that climate control? Looks really good, both of them.
I bought it from a fellow Luder here on PO.com. He's supposed to put it in his car but never had the time to install it, so I bought it off of him for $140. Came with all the sensors and motors :D BTW here's some install pics:

And this is a home-made 75 Ohms resistor for my touchscreen LCD :D :

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
silverbullit2K1 said:
How the hell do you get the weather forecast? :twitch:
Well as long as I'm within 1500 meters of my house I can get weather reports from my 802.11b network :D

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
what software is your touchscreen running? seems pretty cool. do you have a pc or laptop tucked away somewhere?

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Awesome Justin. Have I told you lately that I hate you? :D

Nice homemade resistor. :laugh: :bigthumb:

·
formally Sik96prelude
1,061 Posts
Did you do a write up of every sensor and where every wire goes? I am about to start the JDM climate control project, but still a little nervious as were all the wires go and if all the sensors and motors are here. Where did you get all the extra parts from?

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
I've seen that EXACT interface somewhere. Even down to the satirical descriptions of the movies. I think I saw it on sounddomain or termpro or something. Is it an interface you copied or are they someone else's pics or what? Not flaming, just wondering. Looks great.

·
Registered
68 Posts
w0w that is pimp ass...jesus..
-Dan

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
ScottMan said:
I've seen that EXACT interface somewhere. Even down to the satirical descriptions of the movies. I think I saw it on sounddomain or termpro or something. Is it an interface you copied or are they someone else's pics or what? Not flaming, just wondering. Looks great.
If it is the EXACT same words then somebody must've copied it from my server because it took me almost a month to compile those movies, SNES games, and music. The program I used is called "My HTPC". Basically it's a front end program but you have to do a little bit XML coding/tinkering to add your music, movies or any multimedia-related stuffs. BTW the "eu4ik.com" you see on the bottom of the screen is my friend's website and that's her H23 engine (thanks Rachel :bigthumb: ) So if somebody has the EXACT same stuff on sounddomain.com then that guy is a fake!

BTW the first time I uploaded those pics of the interface was a month ago at PO.com's Off Topic forum. So somebody must've copied it :(

http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112162

·
Registered
960 Posts
Ya, how do you have street fighter in your car? BEST all time game without a doubt!!! Are you running off a emulator on your laptop that in your car or what?

Major props on the JDM install, looks like a pain staking install!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
BoYgUaN said:
y do u need the resistor?
Since the lcd is a custom-made touchscreen, it doesn't have a built-in load detector like normal lcds, tvs, monitors, etc. Without it there's no way for your laptop or video card (with tv out option) to detect that it's plugged into a monitor therefore inhibiting it from displaying stuffs to the screen. A minimum of 75 ohms is required in order to tell the video card that it's plugged into a monitor. :)

And yes, I'm using an emulator to play SNES games :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts