Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Accord Euro R Intake Manifold - HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY?
what's goin on guys. in my NA build i would like one of my next purchases to be a JDM Accord euroR Intake Manifold. i've been browsing around the web and i've seen them range for $320-$375. a few questions...

is it worth the price?

anywhere i can find it cheaper?

once i do buy it should i definitely have it port n polished?

OR... should i look into a diff intake mani?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Anything else probably won't work with an SH, at least with ATTS intact (anyone confirm that the EuroR IM does work with ATTS?).

Also it isn't a straight bolt on. Needs some work. Checkout ***Rosko Racing*** for an idea of what needs changing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything else probably won't work with an SH, at least with ATTS intact (anyone confirm that the EuroR IM does work with ATTS?).

Also it isn't a straight bolt on. Needs some work. Checkout ***Rosko Racing*** for an idea of what needs changing.
the atts should not be an issue but either way it'll be removed. i already have an s2k tb. i'm gonna check out rosko and see what i come up w/

thanks for the response

·
Registered
134 Posts

The compatibility for the manifold is the same for sh and base. The only problem is if you plan to tune with obd1 (p72 or P28) you'll loose the atts (obviously) so your limited to your tuning options if you want to keep the atts and have your lude take advantage of decent potential power gains. Your best bet for tuning the sh with this manifold is to go for the greddy ultimate ecu that will piggyback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts