Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Poor Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i'm new here so if this is a rookie question, i'm really sorry.
I am in the process of buying some 1 pc headlights for my 93 sr. i was wondering how difficult it is to install these? I'm also wondering if there is something i should look out for when buying used headlights. I'm paying 500 canadian, is that an o.k. price?
thanks for reading my first attempt at a post
slo mo

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I should be getting mine in the mail next week... ill let you know. I think its pretty easy to install.. but ill find out for sure next week.

------------------

93 prelude H22A1
AIM: dcptkn
http://go.to/carolinahonda/

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by deceptakon:
I should be getting mine in the mail next week... ill let you know. I think its pretty easy to install.. but ill find out for sure next week.

</font>
Where's a good place to get them? and how much did you have to pay?

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
I'm so glad my car was shipped to the UK from Japan
Then I get the 1-piece headlights as stock....btw..they are black housing lights, I prefer them to the chrome ones.

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
got mine in on friday. $375 shipped, ebay.

http://www.geocities.com/deceptakon93/jdm/

my car is still in the body shop, so they arent on car yet. They came with bulbs and everything (H1 and...H3 or H4, cant remember)

BTW.. anyone know of a free server that isnt crappy, and you can actually UTILIZE the files you upload, unlike geocities or tripod?

[This message has been edited by deceptakon (edited April 01, 2001).]

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
tripod

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
951 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by deceptakon:
got mine in on friday. $375 shipped, ebay.

http://www.geocities.com/deceptakon93/jdm/

my car is still in the body shop, so they arent on car yet. They came with bulbs and everything (H1 and...H3 or H4, cant remember)

BTW.. anyone know of a free server that isnt crappy, and you can actually UTILIZE the files you upload, unlike geocities or tripod?

[This message has been edited by deceptakon (edited April 01, 2001).]
</font>
Hey Jon, let me know when you get 'em on. I'd like to meet up and take a look. They look nice from the pics.

BTW, I can hook you up with some space on my server. I've got about 40GB free right now. Let me know...

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
same here.

be nice to see some not on a monitor.

(Nevermind the sethcivic post, that was my brothers username)

jp

[This message has been edited by jpprelude (edited April 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I should get my car back from the body shop on thursday. Im going to be gone this weekend... but we can meet up sometime next weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts