Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am spending the entire weekend cleaning and painting the interior of a car I'm working on, and maybe doing some exterior sanding. Doing menial house chores, and daydreaming. :)

What's up PO ghosts?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
My daughter turned 4 yesterday so we had a family dinner with her.

Today is her parties, one for her school friends then back to our house for the extended family party.

Tomorrow is C&C which is the largest in NJ year after year, last year i got there a bit late and missed some of the good stuff, hoping to do better this year.

·
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you planning on taking any pics at C&C? Post 'em up if so. :bigthumb:

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
Today- went in to work for a couple hours because we've been short staffed, then washed the E30. It gets driven MAYBE once a month and mostly just sits in my driveway. No reason except it's super small inside and I'm not super small. Plus it's lower then I like, and I don't have the garage space due to having a grow supply store bull**** in my garage. Otherwise I would remove the E90 shock hats to bring it up to a more reasonable level. Current suspension is H&R Cup Kit with E90 drop hats. I think the drop looks GREAT, but it's a pain in the ass.

There's one of those old guy European car meets next weekend where a bunch of guys in weird euro cars meet up and BS. I'll be meeting up with some other E30 owners that are local around here and cruising out there next weekend. I'll post pics.. If I even remember how to post them on a forum.

Tomorrow? No plans as of yet.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Sorry, weekend was jam-packed. So much so, the only part of the weekend I remember was C&C on Saturday. :p

#sorrynotsorryonpicsize

A couple of pics Sunday in between errands...

·
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had some family stuff come up and couldnt get out there, it was massive though, a good friend was posting FB live videos. Similar to last year, just everything you can think of was there.
Are these vids still available or public? I'd like to see 'em if so!

·
12,807 Posts
My weekend posts are boring since I never get a weekend.

Working a reboot of the show Brain Games for NatGeo (on netflix). Use to be a travel around show, but now its got a bigger budget and is a studio show similar to bill nye. Key (from Key & Peele) is the new host. Pretty interesting stuff on brain programming and perception.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts