Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get the colors any closer, but I did level the car out a bit - you can change the size at whim.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/jmw1/view.jpg

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,753 Posts
spite, I just rotated the pic, and reposted it (see my thread). I'll post the link you gave me on the thread as well.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,437 Posts
jacques, you need to start posting in the OT board, they'll love you there


------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by badmuthrfkr:
I'd be taking her to a nice italian restaurant because italian food is my favorite so even if the date goes sour, at least I got to eat something I love.</font>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,753 Posts
o0OO0o...I'm just a post whore
. You can lock this one, since I moved the pic (sort of) to my other thread.

I think you should post pics of your car lowered too, since you *****ed at me for never posting pics
.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
spite, I just rotated the pic, and reposted it (see my thread). I'll post the link you gave me on the thread as well.

</font>
I rotated the pic. Click the link and refresh - it should be a new image.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
o0OO0o...I'm just a post whore
. You can lock this one, since I moved the pic (sort of) to my other thread.

I think you should post pics of your car lowered too, since you *****ed at me for never posting pics
.
</font>
your wish is my command


i think someone will take pics at the bay area autoX this coming sunday, so if you see a black lude with s'hit loads of swirlmarks in the pics, that's my ride
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,753 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
your wish is my command


i think someone will take pics at the bay area autoX this coming sunday, so if you see a black lude with s'hit loads of swirlmarks in the pics, that's my ride
</font>
Cool...action pics too
?!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top