Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a used JR Supercharger Kit for sale.I took it off the car in 2005,when I decided to go Turbo.Worst thing I could have done as the car was the most fun and was the most reliable when it was Supercharged.I ran it at the track and it went 13.0 with slicks the set @6lbs of boost.

The kit is complete except:You will have to get the Supercharger rebuit,it needs to be reconditioned.All the parts moving air must be cleaned.You will have to replace all the miscellaneous bolts which are missing.The belts are there but need to be replaced.All these thingd are readily available at the automotive supply store,hardware store and online

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Is this for a base model then? Not a bad price, IMO!

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Is this for a base model then? Not a bad price, IMO!
You should buy this Jacques, then we could have a car meet for only supercharged Preludes somewhere in between the triangle that you, me, and Khufford live in (so like, Owensboro, KY, ha)

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
You should buy this Jacques, then we could have a car meet for only supercharged Preludes somewhere in between the triangle that you, me, and Khufford live in (so like, Owensboro, KY, ha)
Well, I actually did put down some money for a JRSC. :) My car has to get running first before I can put that in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a used JR Supercharger Kit for sale.I took it off the car in 2005,when I decided to go Turbo.Worst thing I could have done as the car was the most fun and was the most reliable when it was Supercharged.I ran it at the track and it went 13.0 with slicks the set @6lbs of boost.

The kit is complete except:You will have to get the Supercharger rebuit,it needs to be reconditioned.All the parts moving air must be cleaned.You will have to replace all the miscellaneous bolts which are missing.The belts are there but need to be replaced.All these thingd are readily available at the automotive supply store,hardware store and online
How can i get to purchase this and the cost please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts