Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, pretty much got the J&S installed, but the monitor is a bit confusing. It says to connect the White wire of the shielded cable to the O2 signal, the Black wire to O2 reference, and then connect the shield to the chassis. Which wires are these coming off the ECU(which is where I assume I will have to hook it up). Also, any other helpful hints as far as tuning the J&S(like what parameters are a good bet as far as retardation), that would be helpful. Please!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, let me put it this way, I need to know which wire from my ECU is the O2 signal ans which is the o2 reference. The "white and black" refer to the wire color on the J&S monitor.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by iranman:
ECU Primary O2 Sensor Wire: D7--White wire. </font>

While this is correct I have NO IDEA what the O2 reference wire is.

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
Can someone lz tell me an explain what J&S monitor, i'm new to this and would like to know or any source i can read it to understand better.

------------------
CAI/Greddy PE/V-AFC

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gotryce:
Okay, let me put it this way, I need to know which wire from my ECU is the O2 signal ans which is the o2 reference. The "white and black" refer to the wire color on the J&S monitor.</font>
It's in the Helm's manual.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pure Lude:
you are on the wrong board.
</font>
Why is he on the wrong board? Can you not answer his question?

The dual J&S monitor has a retard montior for the J&S Safeguard units, and it also includes an AF ratio monitor.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
314 Posts
Instead of asking the same question, I thought I'll bring this one back.

So is that right? The black wire from J&S monitor just connect to the ground? So just put the unshield wire and black one together?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts