Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... people act like the cliches and stereotypes that they are?

The other day I was yielding to make a left turn at a light, and there was an asian woman in an SUV, also yielding to make a left in the opposite direction. Though she wasn't really yielding so much as brushing her hair, picking some gunk out of her eye and then ultimately reapplying gloss.

Another time, in heavy traffic, I passed by an old man in a Mercedes not looking at the road, but at the magazine that was resting on his steering wheel.

Then this morning, I was in bumper to bumper traffic on a 2-lane bridge trying to merge onto the 405, when I noticed a woman in a BMW next to me with about 10 car lengths of space in front. Her car would occasionally swerve towards the mini shoulder/guard rail. Can you blame her? I mean, a girl has to file her nails doesn't she? Traffic is as best a time as any.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Freaking people need to relearn how to drive. :eek: And stop using my car(s) as guard rails when it freaking snows! :eek: :mad: :rant:

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
petern101 said:
hey it works in gran turismo.......why can't it work in real life?
because in GT there is no damage :eek: :sigh: and in real life it hurts the wallet. :eek: :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts