1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
If anyone can confirm if the fog switch goes in the front post (near the hazard) or one of the rear spots (near the armrest) it would be really helpfull.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey red92s,

I was doing a little research, there are two different kinds of fog buttons.
there is 1 (US) switches were next to the hazard and mirror controls

and some JDM cars had the switchon the back of the console. So if i can pick up this peice then I'll buy the fog button that goes to the rear of the console

·
Registered
518 Posts
KB798 said:
22 is the block off plate for the USDM fog light switch. The JDM fog light switch, however, goes towards the armrest where the 4 plates are.
Actually no, there were 3 different types of JDM fog light buttons for the 4th gen prelude in japan. Some came with the same usdm fog light switch that go in the spot next the hazard switch on 94-96 consoles. I bought 2 jdm 94-96 consoles that had the fog button there (i still have in on my console even tho i took out my fogs cuz i was too lazy to buy the block off plate). I also seen the bigger one that goes where the 4 block of plates go (along w/ the 1/2 mast button), that was shared w/ the 92-93 models w/ the different center console. The last fog button that I have seen goes where the dimmer/cruise/sunroof buttons are. I have seen it twice on ebay. It replaced the dimmer dial which was moved to the center console. The last fog switch that I know of is the one on the usdm 92/93 cars on the driver side tweeter cover. I personally haven't seen it on a jdm car, but who knows, that would be technically 4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts