Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told this was normal, but didn't really get a definitive answer as to why some Preludes have this and some do not.

Shouldn't there be a matching peice above my license plate? There are some 2k 5g's who have it and then there are others who don't. Same goes for previous 5g's as well.

Whats up?

------------------
SlntSam

2000 Base, Sebring Silver
Member - Toronto Prelude Club

"The General" :)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I have the piece you're talking about. But my Prelude is black. Maybe they left it off the white ones because it would look funny?

------------------
This is a special week...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was rear ended ever so slightly but had the bumber replaced because of it. So there are two things that could have happened.

1. They forgot to put it back on if I had one there in the first place

2. It was never there and I just didn't notice it before. Maybe because I had the dealer plate covers on there before instead of the Toronto Prelude Club ones..

I dunno...

------------------
SlntSam

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wassup Kul,
my car is coloured too, so i might have been taken off since you got bodywork doen to your car...if you had body work done of course......

------------------
Pearl White 98 SH
http://hondaprelude.com/members/images/11447_2.jpg
Member of Toronto Prelude Club

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gunna talk to Honda on the weekend. Even if my car never came with one I want one dammit!

------------------
SlntSam

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine ws missing when I bought the car, but they put a matching colored one in before I drove away from the dealer. Honda dealers are suppose to put in color matching ones!!! The black cars have a dull black piece, but every other car had a color matched piece.

------------------
99 Pearl White Prelude
AEM CAI
Konig Tantrum 17x7 / Nitto450 215/40/17
Koni Sport / Eibach Pro-Kit
PIAA 1100x
RF AMP / RF 12XLC SW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts