Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine is...and my friends integra is...just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem? the door is just not alligned correctly w/ the rest of the body. How can we get it aligned correctly?

Tim

·
Registered
392 Posts
rf7475,

I'm not sure how true that is. My door is misaligned also and I just got it in January and it has less than 3300 miles on it. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Both sides of mine don't line up... most noticeable where the bottom horizontal window/door trim meets the body trim (I hope that makes sense). I was thinking of having the dealer fix it under warranty, or just leave it.. what if they fu** it up worse.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My passenger side door sometimes no matter how hard I try to shut it, it does close? But it doesnt look miss aligned from outside of my car? anyone have that problem

·
Registered
199 Posts
My passenger side door was perfectly flush with the body, but the driver's side door stuck out the slightest little bit at the rear most corner of the door. When i took it to the Honda Dealer for a different issue, I asked them to look at it and see what they thought. I told them if it would take too much effort, and risked messing up my car, I said "don't bother". When I picked up my car, they said they looked at it but that it would take too much effort, and might screw up the door. Who knows if they actually looked at it, but I am just glad they didn't fuk up my door.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/typeshhhhh/MAIN.html
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts