Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha ya on this board alone ppl are moving to S2k and Z. hell even g35.

on that note, i might get one too. one of the 3 >_< lifes a *****, but ya.

my dad i think is in the middle of his mid-life crises. and wants me to get a new car, aka, (take my car and trade it in for something fun so he can steal it) :laugh:

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
Hi.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Are you talking about there being more Zs in general, or just on PO? Either way, production numbers are higher on 350Zs than they are for S2000s, so the odds of there being more people with Zs are higher. :shrug:

Edit: I mis-read the title... ignore my comment.

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
i am almost positive nikki had the z first.

was todd the first s2k?

on the road, i would say i see about the same number of Zs and Preludes (which is odd, but it seems like it) and then significantly less S2000s even here in the land of the convertible. i do see a couple every week though.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Since I moved out here, I have yet to see a single G, Z, S2k, bmw, or (insert desirable alphanumerically named car here).

I do see a good number of Sunbirds and Malibus. And quite a few Grand Ams, Neons, and Cavaliers. So . . . . yeah.

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
Daemione said:
Since I moved out here, I have yet to see a single G, Z, S2k, bmw, or (insert desirable alphanumerically named car here).

I do see a good number of Sunbirds and Malibus. And quite a few Grand Ams, Neons, and Cavaliers. So . . . . yeah.
Your Prelude might just be the most exotic car within a 50 mi radius of your location.

In Slvr Lk, Nw Yrk: Prelude = Pantydropper. :bigthumb:

Andrew

1 - 20 of 53 Posts