Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
i don't get it either. i mean.. you can put that rims on any car that fits. it is not prelude exclusive..... i guess.

at least they were for TL on Kingmotorsports page a while back ago.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I've also seen them on a JDM Integra Type R.

The Fujimi model 1/24 of the Mugen Integra Type R uses those wheels too.

Any Honda that uses a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and high offset rims can use them. They were never meant to be BB6 exclusive.

Beginning to think this after some time... Aren't they a bit "flowery" of a design?

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
836 Posts
hey preludeh22a99...your wheels are from ray morrads car right? then he sold his car to ben tang...back in the old days..morad always kept bugging me to trade his te-37s for my mugens..haha..Just thought i'd let you know about the history of ur wheels..your wheels are perfect condition man. Morrad wanted to paint them black at one time! haha..anyways..FLower power!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by preludeh22a99:
I've also seen them on a JDM Integra Type R.

The Fujimi model 1/24 of the Mugen Integra Type R uses those wheels too.

Any Honda that uses a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and high offset rims can use them. They were never meant to be BB6 exclusive.

Beginning to think this after some time... Aren't they a bit "flowery" of a design?

</font>

------------------
that ludes sweet but ur mamas tassstttyyy

You want Advice? ask your nearest RiceAdvisor

[email protected]

·
Registered
836 Posts
me and shwette are going to give you the smackdown!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HuNDaCK4LiFe:
why buy mugen rims since Lexus rx300 rims look exactly like it.
hehehe justkiddin.. but it does look like it!
</font>

·
Registered
738 Posts
Thanks, RA. Yep, I'm aware of some of the history of my wheels... Originally came in via SpeedZone, and then Ray had wanted to sell them for a long time. (He was asking $3300 at one point... yeesh!) Ben Tang told me they rubbed on the R, and would have preferred a 7" rim instead. (7.5" and 40mm offset not a good combo for R's too apparently.) Luckily for me, they never thought of my (err... Monty31's) offset machining solution.
but ewww... he wanted them black??? And here I was all thinking he had good taste...

It worked out well for me and I'm glad for it. Swapping out the tires soon so I can have the wheel/tire combo I always wanted!

Oh, and to clarify, ur rims are not nearly as flowery as say... the Volk Kawagatas, but still kinda reminds me of Lily flowers.. no offense. heh heh..

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr.RiceAdvisor:
hey preludeh22a99...your wheels are from ray morrads car right? then he sold his car to ben tang...back in the old days..morad always kept bugging me to trade his te-37s for my mugens..haha..Just thought i'd let you know about the history of ur wheels..your wheels are perfect condition man. Morrad wanted to paint them black at one time! haha..anyways..FLower power!

</font>

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
836 Posts
awwwww what a pretty picture! haha

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by preludeh22a99:
Thanks, RA. Yep, I'm aware of some of the history of my wheels... Originally came in via SpeedZone, and then Ray had wanted to sell them for a long time. (He was asking $3300 at one point... yeesh!) Ben Tang told me they rubbed on the R, and would have preferred a 7" rim instead. (7.5" and 40mm offset not a good combo for R's too apparently.) Luckily for me, they never thought of my (err... Monty31's) offset machining solution.
but ewww... he wanted them black??? And here I was all thinking he had good taste...

It worked out well for me and I'm glad for it. Swapping out the tires soon so I can have the wheel/tire combo I always wanted!

Oh, and to clarify, ur rims are not nearly as flowery as say... the Volk Kawagatas, but still kinda reminds me of Lily flowers.. no offense. heh heh..

</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts