Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just replaced my vtec oil pressure switch and my car ran fine for about 2 weeks, but p0325 kept coming up on the computer. reset it, it comes back. The car is running in limp mode and nothing I do seems to help, I replaced the knock sensor, spark plugs, etc, I always run premium, mobil 1, honda filter, it's a JDM H22a, I'm just a bit stumped. any insight much appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmmm thinking of some advice to give... ummm... if it ain't broke don't fix it. Or in this case if it ain't broke dont replace it... that probably didn't help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah well live and learn. p0325 is the knock sensor malfunction code. Also, this may help, If i get on it, when it crosses over to vtec, it gets alot louder than it did before and doesn't pull nearly as hard as before.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it. I know a lot about diagnostics, but I was trying to see if someone has had a similar issue. I searched and found nothing. It's an odd issue it, makes no sense diagnostics-wise. Unless the vtec oil pressure switch has gone bad again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so yeah the car fixed itself. Seriously, this is the crankiest car i've ever owned. But I still love it for some reason.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey im new here, i have a bad problem with my lude, while im driving sometimes it feels like my car is going to cut off, im pushing the pedal and its not going anywhere, just kind of making a huge noise and when im taking off at a light or so, it feels like it gonna stall and i have to give alot of gas...any idea of what problem might be, heard it might be the fuel filter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts