Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was like couple weeks ago and i was too lazy to post it up. Anyways, yes i got it in, and it comes with all the brushing and $hit.

The Stock ones i weighed it is 5 pounds, and the ST is 15 pounds so that goes 10 pounds heavier. I don't know why ppl say the stock one is hollow, but it doesn't seem hollow to me

Anyways, the rear bar is more stright then the stock ones which have way more bent in them.

The ride is a lot stiffer, and handling is more neatural, yet still a little bit of understeer.

Lightspeed have a 28mm if u want a 28mm, but i was in a hurry, so hell with it

Thats all i have to say, thx.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spoon-BB6:
The ride is a lot stiffer, and handling is more neatural, yet still a little bit of understeer.</font>
that's because you got both the front and the rear bar. most of us don't really need the front bar. we don't really need aromatherapy candles.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BluePowder7:
Which is why some of us go ahead and toss the front sway bar altogether and get freaked out at the way the car behaves.</font>
Hahahaha I heard about that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
Hahahaha I heard about that.</font>
And I've gone ahead and done it. It's now sitting in my garage collecting dust. The car now has a lot less understeer (but it's still not neutral). And I think my next step will be a pair of R-compunds [tires] on the front (and keep the streets on the rear).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts