Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does the left bulb seem brighter/and or/ a differant color then the right? I think it does my wife says no

·
ANGER IS A GIFT!
4,481 Posts
on the fullsize pic it looks to be a little brighter. Could be the cam though. The color looks like it matches.

What bulbs are they? You could clean the lenses and see if it helps.

·
New Boeing Engineer
1,027 Posts
you might have them misadjusted. One may be pointed higher than the the other causing it to look brighter from certain angles.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hehe, my fog lights do the same thing. One of mine is brighter than the other. I think it is just the PIAA bulbs

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm using Narva Golds. They emit a very yellow light and really brighten up the road.

They are aligned properly that's how I noticed the color was off
( Used a white garage door with a distance of 5m based on Helms install instruction)

Not dirty. I cleaned the lenses on both sides and they are crystal clear ( see the first pic)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Its the gold or yellow lights. I have PIAA Yellow IONS and they do the same. When I had PIAA Extreme White bulbs, the color was the same

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I'm about to request my money back, tired of waiting. I'm impatient like that.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It may also be the angle at which you took the photograph, as cameras tend to magnify such effects when you compare them to the human eye.

If I were you, I'd simply sit in the car at night and turn them on, aim them at a wall or even simply on the road, and judge if the intensity of the right fog light is greater. Preferrably if you can do this without your headlights on....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks nice :bigthumb: From the looks of it, the driver side fog light is aimed a little bit lower than the one on the passenger side.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
The look to be the same color to me, one is probably aimed a little higher than the other.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trust me guys per the helms instructions I used a white garage door as a reflection wall from a 5m distance to perfectlewy aim the lights they are ligned up the color diff you see is actually in the bulbs

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I will say it again, it is the yellow bulbs. Trust me, you put some white ones in and you will have no problems. For some reason the yellows do that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
man those things look awsome!! very nice bro!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts