Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm using Narva Golds. They emit a very yellow light and really brighten up the road.

They are aligned properly that's how I noticed the color was off
( Used a white garage door with a distance of 5m based on Helms install instruction)

Not dirty. I cleaned the lenses on both sides and they are crystal clear ( see the first pic)

·
Registered
290 Posts
It may also be the angle at which you took the photograph, as cameras tend to magnify such effects when you compare them to the human eye.

If I were you, I'd simply sit in the car at night and turn them on, aim them at a wall or even simply on the road, and judge if the intensity of the right fog light is greater. Preferrably if you can do this without your headlights on....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks nice :bigthumb: From the looks of it, the driver side fog light is aimed a little bit lower than the one on the passenger side.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trust me guys per the helms instructions I used a white garage door as a reflection wall from a 5m distance to perfectlewy aim the lights they are ligned up the color diff you see is actually in the bulbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.