Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This website has a ton of cool products, and I am very interested in ordering from them. Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they reliable, fast, efficient, helpful, friendly, etc.? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

------------------
"If you came here to see spandex, eye makeup, and the words 'Oh baby' in every f*ckin' song, this ain't the f*ckin' band." - James Hetfield

·
Registered
230 Posts
they are realiable they are located in Westminster and Torrance, the guy there is nice and fair =P at there shop they have lots of MUGEn and SPoon stuff in hand plus they have my Type S camshafts =) anyways they are fast,efficient and a real thing i would recommend u go to there store and buy it instead because i dont like buying online rather pay and get at same time =P if u need to get more info call 411 City of Westminster and ask for Inlinefour

·
Registered
230 Posts
if u dont trust them trust me tell me what u want i go buy and mail you =) just buy me 3 dollar for gas =-) hehehe [email protected]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I bought stuff from them online before. Got the springs pretty quick. If it was my choice and I was still living in S.Cal..i woulda just went and bought the springs myself.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
They're legit, don't worry. Good service, fast shipping and prices are somewhat fair.

gills

------------------
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1995 Prelude VTEC w/ mods of course.
Why waste $ on a stereo? I juz' wan' speeeeeed n' looks:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts