Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have some information concerning the SoCal Prelude Club. Right now we're thinking about having our first official club meet at DC Sports. We have the okay from them already, now we just need to decide on a date. David (rokdavey) and I were thinking about a June date (most likely a Saturday). But we also want some feedback from you guys as to what dates are good for you.

We want to give out enough notice so that people from San Diego and possibly Northern California can make it as well. Of course, if you have friends who are into the import craze, they're invited as well. We have a tour of DC locked in already, so this will be a great opporutunity to see how some of the parts we buy are manufactured.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to this post and email your information so we can email you with the final details as the meet nears:

http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum20/HTML/007798.html

While I'm on the topic of SoCal, I just want to alert everyone that there is an auto-x this Sunday, April 22nd at El Toro.

http://www.solo2.com

Ovy has already mentioned it but I just want to bring it up again in case someone missed it.

Jon

ps: A similar post will be posted on a couple of other forums.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

[This message has been edited by Buckwild (edited April 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Buckwild:
Hey everyone,

I have some information concerning the SoCal Prelude Club. Right now we're thinking about having our first official club meet at DC Sports. We have the okay from them already, now we just need to decide on a date. David (rokdavey) and I were thinking about a June date (most likely a Saturday). But we also want some feedback from you guys as to what dates are good for you.

We want to give out enough notice so that people from San Diego and possibly Northern California can make it as well. Of course, if you have friends who are into the import craze, they're invited as well. We have a tour of DC locked in already, so this will be a great opporutunity to see how some of the parts we buy are manufactured.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to this post and email your information so we can email you with the final details as the meet nears:

While I'm on the topic of SoCal, I just want to alert everyone that there is an auto-x this Sunday, April 22nd at El Toro.

http://www.solo2.com

Ovy has already mentioned it but I just want to bring it up again in case someone missed it.

Jon

ps: A similar post will be posted on a couple of other forums.

</font>
SoCal Prelude club sounds good....count me in

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA
http://www.935draggers.com

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
Yo jon

Glad to see there's some progress!!

How's everything else coming along? Any news on the webpage? If you need help making it, i would really like to do it. I was hesitant at first thinking i don't have enough time with work, school and all...but i think i can squeeze it in. Especially since you're not asking for a crazy ass site. I can start out simple, and just build on it as time comes. I forget who, but someone mentioned they can host it for us (remember the meet you organized?) That would be nice...

Lemme know what you think. If you can get me some info, i can get started on it. If you already have the web dilemma figured out, then that's cool too. Just lemme know if i can be of any help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in. I live in the desert near Palm Springs and occasionally spend a weekend in San Diego with family....

finally, a so cal Prelude club!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i think any weekend in june would be perfect for everyone since thats after schools over for pretty much everybody.

im in. u got email too buckwild

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Sounds like any Saturday in June is good for everyone.

Please, if you haven't already sent in your information to the yahoo account, please do so. Refer to this thread for information.

ps: Ovy, I might just take you up on your offer
Thanks for the support.

pps: joedaddy, I just came back from that buffalo wings place, and that place is GREASY as hell!! I don't think my heart can take it man!!

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

[This message has been edited by Buckwild (edited April 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Buckwild:

pps: joedaddy, I just came back from that buffalo wings place, and that place is GREASY as hell!! I don't think my heart can take it man!!

</font>
dude, seriously, what da hell did u order? Every sucks there except the wings... And I thought i made myself clear the first time.

------------------

·
retired
7,431 Posts
joedaddy - please bring buffalo wings to the next meet.

ovy - i think it was poOp's friend that was able to provide a host.

buck - keep up the good work!

·
Registered
43 Posts
You guys should learn that there's no better buffalo wings than Hooters. Do we have to hold a meet there and prove it? Not a bad idea. Anyways, like JON says, we are collecting all the names of people who are interested in the meet and joining so cal lude club. This is important because we not only want to post information but we need email address to send info to you guys on a regular basis when we have things coming up. I don't want to have to post on this board for little so cal club things when we can do it on emails. Do you really want to see post about a lude club meet the day of or after the meet on the board. Does that do anyone any good? So everyone email us ur info to [email protected] Send us ur Car age, ur name and email that you check regularly, and city you live in.

David

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joedaddy:
dude, seriously, what da hell did u order? Every sucks there except the wings... And I thought i made myself clear the first time.

</font>
I had the chicken soft taco and it was pretty good

Jon: No probs...i'm taking it on as a little project to learn some flash and whatnot.
Maybe even have a little UBB on the side as a message board. I dunno...we'll see. Don't expect anything to the likes of hondaprelude.com tho hehehe

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'
'•Video clip from Gen-X Cops of Jaymee•'

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:
joedaddy - please bring buffalo wings to the next meet.

ovy - i think it was poOp's friend that was able to provide a host.

buck - keep up the good work!
</font>
he quit - but maybe he can get a discount still on hosting?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 00vtecLude:
Bucky: you get my email? (just checkin)</font>

Which account did you send it to? I know you sent it to the [email protected] right?
Don't worry, I did get an account today to my regular email and forwarded that to the yahoo account.

ps: So everyone is pretty much cool with a Saturday June date right? For those who haven't sounded off on it, please do.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

1 - 20 of 26 Posts