Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Heh you're going to have some pretty interesting drives to school or soccer practice. You're kids will tell stories of glory for years to come. :D
Funny you mentioned that. On my way home with both kids in tow (coming from dance class and soccer practice respectively), a 6 series convertible cut in front of me, drove slow for a moment, then punched it on an onramp. I gave chase, and he/she backed off a half mile later and moved over to let me to go by. They might've been intimidated, or shocked they couldn't pull away from a Kia. :p

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Or it threw a code and went into limp mode.
LOL

I don't know what it is, but since getting the car, I've gotten more bird sh*t on it while at work than I ever did with the Optima. I don't park near trees, typically park away from everyone, near my company president's Lexus GS F.

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
And agree with wheel comments. They're pretty damn ugly dude.
Still not as bad as the "pizza wheels" I had on the Optima, which at the moment I'm having a hard time getting someone to buy the damn things to clear my garage. :p

You have a point though, Kia couldn't take a page from Hyundai's Genesis division and make some decent wheels? A simple 5-spoke would have suffice. I'm looking at a different (and lighter) set of wheels later this summer.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts