Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ImportRP.com - Preludeonline Member specials on ALL parts we carry!!

Hey Guys,

Rather than make a bunch of threads about all the various products we carry, let's just keep it simple. Send me your quote requests on any and all OE Replacement/Maintenance AND Performance Parts requests. Please include your shipping zipcode/postal code with every quote request.

We want your business, so please let us know what you need! Just about every part you could need, we should be able to get you quickly and for a great deal. Our website only shows a fraction of what we really carry. So don't worry if its a brand or part not listed there.

Ways to Contact Us:

1. Send an email to: [email protected]
2. Send me a PM on here
3. Post your request to this thread, and let me know how you would prefer to be contacted back (PM, email, or phone)
4. Call us Toll Free at 1-888-378-7278 or 425-357-6818 (if you do not need a toll free number).

We are not a 1 man operation like many other "online vendors". Many people here can attest to our prompt and excellent service via any of the contact methods above. When you call us, someone actually always answers the phone, everytime :).

Thank you for your loyal support over the years Prelude Online members! :bigthumb:

Thanks,
Mike
Import Replacement Parts
Import Replacement Parts | Import Performance & OEM Parts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to remind you guys, we're still alive and kicking. Let me know guys. Doesn't have to be "Prelude" specific parts either, we specialize in all import cars (european and asian). And carry a good amount of parts for domestics as well :)

-Mike

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, we carry a wide selection of Replacement and Performance Parts for all vehicles, not just Honda/Acura. :)

Mike

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Just letting you guys know we're still alive and kicking and I can always try to help you guys out. Let me know any replacement or performance parts you need. We sell parts for all types of vehicles, not just imports.

Mike

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,

Just a reminder, we sell parts for all vehicle makes (import and domestic), and both Replacement and Performance parts. So shoot me a message or give me a call anytime you want a quote. I'll do my best to get you guys the best deals possible :)

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts