Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know how to get the pictures of my car on here but i wanted to show everyone and see if anyone has any opions on what i should do to it

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brandnewluder:
i don't know how to get the pictures of my car on here but i wanted to show everyone and see if anyone has any opions on what i should do to it
</font>
First you have to have the photo hosted somewhere. Then you attach the link to the pic like this

the link to your picture is obviously in place of the www.mycar.com/myride.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just bought the car and havent had a chance to take pictures yet but i have pictures that the previous owner took they are on www.autotrader.com but when i copy and paste the web site address it is this http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=62742393&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=30000&num_records=25&start_year=1997&end_year=&mfg_code=&address=02885&search_type =used&make=HONDA&subseries=&model=PRE&distance=&sort_type=price&first_record=226&max_mileage=999999&max_records=500&=&car_year=1997&ac_afflt=none&borschtid=09958844108275909031
what should i do??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry about that link it was a link to my old car but my father just bout me a 98 prelude that one was auto stick yukkkk well this the new car and the new girlfriend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts