Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<stress relief>This is killing me, I bent all my exhaust valves two weeks ago and lost my Prelude for all that time. I want my freaking car back!!! Ive been having to drive around a ****subishi and I hate it. Please Prelude gods give me my car back. </stress relief>

So how was your day?

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
U mis-shift?? :( How much did that run u to fix? Sorry man... OR woman.. :eek: I have to get my car fixed too..

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, man, and yes, a mis-shift. I was racing a GSR awhile back and I kept missing 4th. So one night I was just driving along and decided that I wanted to go fast and NOT miss 4th. So I decided (stupidly) that I would slam it down hard....into 2nd. Well my someone is doing it as side work so Im thinking its going to be under a grand but thats still all the money in my savings. Soooo, I know now not to power shift into 3rd or 4th. Also I think I might stop racing people, who knows. I just want my damn Prelude back, its such a hot car.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
yea it sucks not having the car for a while. Mine was released 3 weeks ago from the body shop. But now its going back in cuz those bastards decided that I wouln't notice if they didn't properly fix my car. :eek:

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
I have a friend that couldn't shift either. he miss shifted TWICE! from 5th to 2nd while trying to race. I have no idea how someone could do that twice in the same car. and yes, he had to have his head rebuilt both times.

sorry to hear, but hey, at least you saved alot of money on the rebuild right?

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
how the sweet hell do you go from 5th to 2nd in a Prelude without intention to do so? I just can't. No matter what way I pull it from 5th it goes into 4th.

btw Twiggz unless you're really going in 5th (6500 rpm at least), best downshift into third and slip it than 4th. I find that going down to 4th while at regular speeds in 5th (55-70mph) it falls right below 5k rpm.

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont have a problem shifting just that one time I was slammed it down and it went into 2nd. So no more slamming!

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
h22 bb6 said:
^You can slam (shouldn't have to) but know where your slamming it! ;)
Probably the only time I wasnt excited about missing which slot I was slamming it into :p

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
h22 bb6 said:
I didn't have my Z for a month... :eek:

Let me go heat up some milk for u.. And rub your tum tum so u can go sleepy bye

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
The Oreo said:
Let me go heat up some milk for u.. And rub your tum tum so u can go sleepy bye
hahahhahah :laugh: :laugh: you gotta sing this bastard to sleep as well!

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Oh I will! Rock-A-By Scotty on a Z top... When your tranny blows, your wallet is shot...

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
The Oreo said:
Rock-A-By Scotty on a Z top... When your tranny blows, your wallet is shot...
When your bank breaks, the IRS will call

1 - 20 of 23 Posts