Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that would give you any power you want, what would you do? where would you go?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
[controversial]

I'd wipe out religeon; as the use, mis-use and abuse of it causes 90% of wars, hatred and anything that religeon generally mentions not to do!

[/controversial]

/leaves thread never to return :)

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha u guys suck. I have to write this essay in Japanese. :(

Dunno what to write about and its due tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I'd take the Count Dracula pill... immortality and irresistable to women. But I'd probably give up the whole drinking blood and avoiding sunlight thing. What else is there?

What about the Butterfly Effect power? There is at least one moment in my life that I'd like to go back & change. Of course, it'd probably end up the same way as Ashton Kutcher's did... so maybe that's not a good idea.

Howsabout the power to see the future? I woudn't mind having a premonition of tomorrow's stock report a day or two early. Plus, it'd be nice to know when my boss is coming around the corner so I can minimize PO before he gets here... :D

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
hmm might sound stupid but have the ability to change the nature of the car you are driving instantly.......

lets say you pull up to a vette in the lude and you spank him buy about 1 car.........then a ferrari pulls up and you switch your lude into a 910243 hp machine........yeah it sounds stupid but it would be fun

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
ludikris said:
We hated that movie. It was so entirely disturbing on many levels. :(
Seriously? I loved it. The concept was great! Plus, there are too many movies out there with "Happy" endings, whereas this one wasn't really. Did you watch the alternate ending on the DVD? Now that was messed up! :)

·
BB6: 5/15/98 - 8/21/09
2,661 Posts
2k5spd said:
Seriously? I loved it. The concept was great! Plus, there are too many movies out there with "Happy" endings, whereas this one wasn't really. Did you watch the alternate ending on the DVD? Now that was messed up! :)
SERIOUSLY! :p The concept was great, I agree. I believe we did watch the alternate endings, but can only recall the one where his character kills himself in the womb.

Life is full of unhappy endings all on it's own, so I rather enjoy slipping into fantasy land where the bad guy dies and the good guy gets the girl in the end. :laugh: Judging by your avatar/tagline, I would think you could appreciate that!

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
ludikris said:
SERIOUSLY! :p The concept was great, I agree. I believe we did watch the alternate endings, but can only recall the one where his character kills himself in the womb.
Yeah, that's the alternate ending. The theatrical ending was much less morose, but suffice it to say that the guy didn't get the girl, but at least everyone lived 'happily ever after'.

Sure, happy endings are nice... :uh: but sometimes something more life-like is refreshing, too.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Back on-topic... howsabout a magical pill that you can plant and it will turn into a fertile money-tree? If I had an unlimited supply of money, I'd be happy.

I can think of lots of places that I'd visit if I had an unlimited supply of money, and didn't have to work all the time.

·
Gone Fishing
35 Posts
I'd want to have complete control of time: stopping it, forward, reverse, etc. If you stopped time you can choose who can be active with you and what not. Yeah, that's what I'd want.

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
sheTEC said:
I'd want to have complete control of time: stopping it, forward, reverse, etc. If you stopped time you can choose who can be active with you and what not. Yeah, that's what I'd want.
Like Evie on Out Of This World! :laugh:

I can't pick just one power, I'd have to be limited to 3 options or something. It's a toss up between metamorphosis and teleportation. So I'd either be Mystique or Nightcrawler. :jape:

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
I would want to be able to have the correct answer to any question asked. someone ask me a question, then poof, answer is in my head.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts